- DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier bandwidth compression
- Carrier-in-Carrier Automatic Power Control (CnC-APC)
- VersaFEC-2 High Performance LDPC
- VersaFEC low latency LDPC
- VersaFEC-2 and VersaFEC Adaptive Coding & Modulation (ACM) for point-to-point IP circuits
- 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% and 35% Transmit Filter Rolloff
- Data rate range from 2.4 kbps to 10.239 Mbps
- CDM-570A: 50 to 90 or 100 to 180 MHz IF range
- CDM-570AL: 950 to 2250 MHz IF range
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, OQPSK, 8PSK/8-QAM/8-ARY, 16-QAM/16-ARY, 32-ARY
- Forward Error Correction (FEC) options include VersaFEC-2, VersaFEC, Turbo Product Code (TPC), Viterbi, Reed-Solomon, and Trellis Coded Modulation (TCM)
- Data Interfaces: EIA-422/530, V.35, G.703 T1/E1, sync EIA-232, 10/100Base-T Ethernet (CDM-570A-IP and CDM-570AL-IP)
- High-performance Packet Processor with 10/100Base-T Ethernet port (CDM-570A-IP and CDM-570AL-IP)
- Vipersat Management System (VMS) integration (CDM-570A-IP and CDM-570AL-IP)
- Header and payload compression ((CDM-570A-IP and CDM-570AL-IP)
- Quality of Service (QoS) (CDM-570A-IP and CDM-570AL-IP)
- Management via SNMP, Web, Telnet or Command Line Interface (CDM-570A-IP and CDM-570AL-IP)
- G.703 clock extension • Automatic Uplink Power Control (AUPC)
- Embedded Distant-end Monitor and Control (EDMAC/EDMAC2)
- CarrierID using Comtech EF Data’s MetaCarrier® spread spectrum technology
- Redundancy options
- CDM-570A: FSK communications to CSAT-5060 or KST-2000A
- CDM-570AL: 10 MHz reference for BUC, FSK communications and optional BUC power supply
- CDM-570AL: 10 MHz reference and power supply for LNB
More about Comtech Advanced VSAT Platform
Advanced VSAT Solutions is a portfolio of high-performance, satellite-based communication solutions that facilitate premium services for the enterprise – energy, mining, maritime, airline and corporate networks. Representing the next generation in satellite networking equipment, the Advanced VSAT comprises a bundle of products and advanced technologies.
Today, end users require astounding levels of additional throughput to support mission-critical applications. The majority of this increased demand originates in the inbound direction given the valuable multimedia content that needs to be transmitted from remote sites back to central locations. It is key for satellite networking solutions to be able to handle these increasing data rates while having headroom for future growth.
Advanced VSAT is focused on throughput and service quality. It has the processing power needed to support your pps and Mbps transmission requirements for high data rate applications, high definition video and voice. It provides the service quality your users demand with low jitter and low latency so you can meet those stringent SLAs. It is also a fully managed system with the intelligence to enable dynamic allocation of bandwidth when and where it is needed.
- Services and Equipement for Advanced VSAT
- With ourSCPC (Single channel per carrier) Service Satellite bandwidth is dedicated to a single source.
- dSCPCprovides dynamic SCPC (dSCPC) bandwidth management of space segment
- Time division multiple access (TDMA)allows several users to share the same frequency channel by dividing the signal into different time slots.
- We offer high Quality VSAT Solutions
- Our Service can be used with Hardware from Comtech EF Dataand corresponding Services.
We are a german company who provides all services for satellite internet. Our goal is to connect remote locations with internet or your local network. We also provide internet for moving vehicles like ships, truck, trains or plains. Our main focus is Africa and the near East.
Alter Schlachthof 17
Phone: +49.173.699 09 74